December 12, 2009 1:13:22 PM CET
I mostly use paypal for my money transfer and from experience:
- Paypal usually has a lower exchange rate (This is usually 1% - 2% difference)
- Transferring the money will take about $30 - $35
- The setup time for creating a Paypal account takes about 3 days if you haven't added your bank yet.
- Transferring money from paypal account to another paypal account is instant
- Transferring money from paypal account to your bank takes another 3 days
So it is really up to you how you want to do it. More than likely, the process will be the same either way. Hope that helped