• 8 hours ago - hosted by expaticanews
    The RFEF have confirmed the highly-anticipated Copa del Rey ‘El Clasico’ final between Barcelona and Real Madrid will be played on Wednesday 16th April, 2014 at 9:30pm at Valencia’s La Mestalla stadium, to allow the fans and players to travel to the match before commencing Easter h...
  • 10 hours ago - hosted by expaticanews
    The T-Birds and Pink Ladies are headed to Rotterdam! Reconnect with the characters you love - Sandy, Rizo, Danny, and Kenickie. Sing along to You're the One That I Want and Summer Nights! This is an event you won't want to miss.   (Program is in English with Dutch subtitles.)   For mor...

6-week Beginner Yoga Class Series

Event Details

• Get in the yoga flow!

A sweaty, serious and sweet introduction to vinyasa yoga

19:15 to 20:45 on Monday nights, May 14 to June 25 (no class on Monday, May 28), at Waldemarstrasse 36 in Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany

Vinyasa yoga unites the body and the breath through the creative linking of postures. My style of vinyasa yoga is a deep, challenging practice that will make you stronger and more flexible on the outside and softer (and more flexible) on the inside.

This 6-week introduction is open to brand new beginners as well as those who wish to reconnect with the fundamentals of alignment and flow style yoga. (Also, a perfect opportunity to get that friend who has been meaning to try yoga to commit to doing what they say they’ll do.)

You are never too tight, too old or too weak to begin. Where do you want to be in six weeks’ time? By coming to class for eight weeks, you will find yourself more focused, more grounded, and stronger—perhaps even better-looking. Don’t wait to step into your best self!

Class size: Class will be limited to at most 8 committed students, so you’ll get lots of individual attention.

Read rave reviews and results previous students have gotten from my Beginner Yoga Class Series:

I pushed myself further in Bettina’s yoga class than I normally would–into a shoulder stand!” — Max B.

“I really enjoyed the classes. The postures…seemed to be very good for beginners, easy to follow but still challenging. The way you were talking us through the exercises was also very good, so we knew what to concentrate on. So yes…it was a very good course! I also think it’s great of you to pay so much attention to everyone’s questions.” — Mirja

“The classes were coordinated so smoothly and flowingly and that made it easy to want to come to class every time. I reached the goals that I set for myself at the beginning of the course and this is mostly thanks to your guidance.” — Liis Kambek, Founder of Nutridata

Beginner Yoga Series Session Schedule:

• First session : Sun salutation a & Standing postures

• Second session : Sun salutation b & Back bending and twists

• Third session : Hip opening & Arm balancing

• Fourth session : Inversion & Forward bending

• Fifth session : Breathing Techniques (with at least one hour of asana / physical posture practice)

• Sixth session : Yoga Nidra Meditation (with at least one hour of asana / physical posture practice)

Invest 80 euros for the entire class series + my BONUS two yoga nidra mp3s for free to help you relax anywhere 

To secure your place, please pay for the series in advance here: http://activehandsyoga.com/classes/6-week-beginner-yoga-class-series/

• 5/14/12 at 7:10 PM -
    6/25/12 at 8:50 PM
  • Where
    Germany Berlin, Germany Waldemarstrasse 36 Map
  • Host
    Bettinga
  • Led by
  • Category
  • RSVPs
    • 1 attending
    • 0 maybe attending
    • 0 not attending