Join us to train for the Amsterdam Marathon 8K race on October 21, 2012. Our 16-week program will ease you from 0 to 8 km in a fun, motivating, and non-intimidating atmosphere. Couch potatoes are welcome. Join us to get fit, have fun, and make friends.
Training is in English and starts Saturday, 30 June at 9:45 at De Hardloopwinkel in Amsterdam and is every Saturday until October 21.
Here's what's included:
- Weekly coach-led training sessions
- A 16-week training schedule for your fitness level
- Weekly info sessions on health, fitness, and running
- Amsterdam Fit running shirt
- Online discussion group to ask questions and stay in touch between sessions
- Race-day support and cheering stations
- 15% discount on running gear at De Hardloopwinkel
- Lots of motivation and support
- Social gatherings, and more!
Before 16 June: € 88,-
From 16 June: € 98, -
Special discount for friends and family of AmsterdamFit members: € 10,- off the registration fee if referred by a member of the AmsterdamFit Marathon and Half Marathon Training program.
To register and for more details, email: laurie [at] amsterdamfit.com or call 020 894 3486
www.amsterdamfit.com | www.facebook.com/AmsterdamFit