This is to ask if you know some Neurological center in NL, that could treat patients quickly without a huge waiting list. A private center is also fine. We pay by cash.
My mother, on a tourism visa to NL, needs to check a more and more severe neurological issue. We have gone to Ziekenhuis Gelderse Vallei in Ede, made a MRI scan. Then she would be probably transfered to Universitair Medisch Centrum Utrecht www.umcutrecht.nl.
The thing is: all these are SLOW, with weeks between each communication. We have been waiting 40 days just for some initial MRI scanning. And she has only 35 days left for her visa.
Staying longer is impossible, because IND asks that my mother needs to be incapable to walk in order to stay for her treatment. This is not the case for her.
Many thanks for your time reading this.
Depending on which branch of neurology you are talking about, I might be able to recommend some UK specialist hospitals.
@Osita: about the specific information: I live in NL, and am willing to travel max 400km from Arnhem. So a German or Belgium one could be nice.
- 63 y.o. female
- twitching of right eye lid && right side of the lips
- since 1 year a blurred vision on the right eye, which becomes nearly blind under sunlight or yellow bulb light.
2) Initial diagnostics (from doctors in my home country)
- Some doctor suggests a V-nerve neuritis
- Another one suspects a V-nerve neuralgia.