February 2, 2010 4:22:19 PM CET
Always wanted to have your photos published? Send in a photo of the Netherlands and this may be your chance.
In Expatica’s second print photo competition, we invite readers to submit photos which will be used in the publicity for our annual “i am not a tourist” Fair.
The one-day fair which has been held in Amsterdam since 2004 allows expats to gather valuable information on living and working in the Netherlands. Over 4,000 visitors were at the "i am not a tourist" Fair last year.
In the past years, Expatica has published photos of Leidseplein, Amsterdam canals, narrow Dutch alleys and cyclists on posters, tickets and events guides of the fair. The winning shot of the 2009 photo competition was taken by Xavier Tassin
and used to promote the fair of that year.
We are now inviting you to send in a photo which shows your perspective on living abroad in the Netherlands.
The winning photo will be printed on:
- Events guides
- Survival guides
- Each contestant can submit three photos.
- Photos have to be submitted by 31 May 2010. The winner will be announced on Monday, 14 June 2010.
- Photos should be at least (2238 pixels by 3456 pixels) and preferably horizontal.
- Photos should be sent to email@example.com. Please also include your name and contact details.
- The selected photo will be published and credited accordingly. The winner will also be featured in an interview.
- Expatica reserves the right to exclude entries it considers invalid.
So whip out your camera and let your photos do the talking! We look forward to seeing your entries.