• November 19 - hosted by expaticaevents
    Sinterklaas in Amsterdam Every November, Sinterklaas travels from his home in Spain to the Netherlands, bringing presents and special treats for the children. The day after he arrives in the Netherlands, he traditionally takes part in a colourful parade through Amsterdam. Sint on parade The arrival ...
  • November 18 - hosted by WomeninFineArt1
    DELPHINE OBSESSED WITH LOVE 18 November I 29 December 2017  from thursday til sunday, 1 Pm - 6 Pm Patrick Declerck heeft de eer en het genoegen u van harte uit te nodigen op de solotentoonstelling ‘Obsessed with Love’ van Delphine Boël (Ukkel, °1968). Vijf ja...

What The Gluck!

Event Details

• Quirine Melssen calls herself a stand up diva, which means that she is both, a classical soprano and a comedian. This is a unique combination, that doesn’t exist nowadays! The interaction with her audience makes it also very special: the audience feels part of the show!
    By pulling them into her world of humour on the one hand and the emotion of singing on the other hand, she let’s them experience all kinds of emotions.
    At the end of “what the gluck” it is a nice coincidence, that you have learned all the ins and outs of the opera Orfeo and Euridice. Super for them who don’t go to opera and very interesting for the opera-lovers. They are being confronted with a totally different approach of opera
    Afterwards we often hear: .... This is a new concept..... And:.....This is totally new for me. I laughed and was touched at the same time.......
    In short: A totally new experience. In which opera and stand up comedy meet each other!

Every first Sunday of the month from 5 november 2017 t/m 1 april 2018 comedy cafe Amsterdam.
  • 11/5/17 at 5:00 PM -
    4/1/18 at 7:00 PM
  • Where
    Netherlands Amsterdam Comedy Café Map
  • Host
    Didier Seth
  • Led by
  • Category
  • RSVPs
    • 1 attending
    • 0 maybe attending
    • 0 not attending