• November 19 - hosted by expaticaevents
    Sinterklaas in Amsterdam Every November, Sinterklaas travels from his home in Spain to the Netherlands, bringing presents and special treats for the children. The day after he arrives in the Netherlands, he traditionally takes part in a colourful parade through Amsterdam. Sint on parade The arrival ...
  • November 18 - hosted by WomeninFineArt1
    DELPHINE OBSESSED WITH LOVE 18 November I 29 December 2017  from thursday til sunday, 1 Pm - 6 Pm Patrick Declerck heeft de eer en het genoegen u van harte uit te nodigen op de solotentoonstelling ‘Obsessed with Love’ van Delphine Boël (Ukkel, °1968). Vijf ja...

10 Mile (16K) Training Program

Event Details

• Learn to run 10-miles (that’s 16km) regardless of your speed or race experience. You’ll get to train at your own pace so no more excuses like, “I’m too slow, I’ll hold everyone up.”

If you want to still have fun while safely training for a distance event, then you’re in the right place.

Our expert coaches will design a training schedule to get you to your goal. We also give talks on running-related topics like nutrition, injury prevention, cross-training & others. And we have pasta parties, victory parties, race-day support, special destination runs & more just to keep things fun.

Start Dates: Saturday 18 November 2017 — Group sessions take place on same day & time as Full & Half Marathon Training group

Duration: 20 or 21 weeks

Location & Time: 09:30 Saturday All4Running Amstelveenseweg 130 Amsterdam & optional 19:15 on Tuesday session in Vondelpark (fall/winter) or Amsterdamse Bos (summer/spring)

Membership Fee 2017: € 219

• 11/18/17 at 9:30 AM -
    4/14/18 at 9:30 AM
  • Where
    Netherlands Amsterdam Amstelveenseweg 130 Map
  • Host
    House of Running
  • Led by
  • Category
  • RSVPs
    • 1 attending
    • 0 maybe attending