Posted by cornelie
#Near the British School Voorschoten
#the hague area
Why this house? Near the British school!
• Large living room
• In the centre
• Minutes walk from shops
• Garden faces South West
• Authentic 1930 details preserved
• Garden virtually maintenance free
• Move in without rebuilding!
• Romantic semi-detached house with bay window at the front (construction period 1930-1935), situated just outside the centre. Living area 120m ². Plot area 144m ².
Top location. The house is far enough from the centre so as to be disturbed by the parties in the “Voorstraat” but within a few minutes walk from shops.
The location of the Pauwenstraat 9 means that the backyard faces southwest and has the sun all day.
• The newly landscaped backyard is 5 m x 7m, also a double shed 5m x 3.55m. There is also a back entrance. At the front a garden 5.80mx 4.85m. Garbage cans out of sight. Downstairs the living room has been extended to an extra large 43m ² living room with adjoining half open (new) kitchen 8 m². Gas fireplace. Modern toilet and cellar.
• On the first floor 2 bedrooms, 3.50mx 3.30m and 5.00mx 3.45/3.00m, a (new) bathroom with both bath, shower and toilet. Furthermore, a separate area for washer and dryer, 3 wardrobes.
• In the attic (over the entire length of the house) bedrooms can be made, it is now an open storage space. You do not need to do anything to this house, just move in! It is a very light house. The exterior has recently been painted. On both sides no noise or nuisance from neighbours.