Large Luxury Double Room with Terrace (Amsterdam Zuid Vondelpar

• DESCRIPTION:
    Very Large Double Room for Rent in shared Luxury Apartment with one other. The room is a fantastic size, light and airy with double patio doors opening onto a private terrace with table and chairs and a great view of Amsterdam. The room will be equipped with double bed, a sofa bed for guests, a wardrobe, a computer desk, shelves and 2 other wardrobes with shelves for storage. The rest of the house is also of a high standard with an open plan living room and kitchen. The furnishings are bright and modern and the kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher and all mod cons (I am a keen cook).

The apartment is in in a typical tall 1900s Amsterdam Canal house on the top 2 floors (3rd and 4th), the bedrooms are on the top floor.

The bathroom is bright and modern with a bath, a large shower and big airy windows.

The house has fast WiFi and Broadband all over, we also have UK Sky television downstairs and in your bedroom. The bedroom has a large TV in it anbd a cable from the Sky dish, the option is there to get a 2nd receiver to watch a diffferent channel to downstairs.

Smoking is not allowed in the bedroom but you can smoke outside on your terrace, the other flatmate smokes occassionally at home downstairs but is not a big smoker.

The house is owned by the other tenant and myself but I am moving back to the UK, hence we are renting the 2nd bedroom out which has so far been a guest room

AREA:
    The area is Amsterdam Zuid, Eerste Schinkelstraat, 1075 TV, a beautiful up market area of Amsterdam, right next to the entrance to the famous Vondelpark (a large park with roller blading, concerts and lakes, very popular). David Lloyd gym is on the doorstep, the largest gym in Amsteram complete with classes and a pool. 20 mins walk through the park or 5 mins on the tram or 7 mins on a bike (the most common way of travel) takes you to the epicentre of Amsterdam (Leidseplein, 2.5 miles away). On the Amstelveenseveg 30 seconds away, you have a whoe street of restaurants, shops, takeaways and bars. We are close to the A10 ringroad of Amsterdam and Amsterdam Zuid (the business centre where many banks and major companies are) and where the rail and tram links are to Beijlmer (the other business centre). I have worked in both these locations and the centre and have cycled to work both in Amsterdam Zuid WTC and the centre. Beijlmer and the airport are very close by and easily reachable from here.

OTHER TENANT:
    The house will be shared with one other Scottish man, 34 years of age, he works over here in recruitment in Amsterdam centre and is sociable, very friendly and easy going, like all the Scottish:), loves football, snooker and boxing, Sky Sports (and Eastenders) and has a good social life with his work colleagues. Also loves music, concerts and likes to try and cook :) and is clean and tidy in the house.

LOOKING FOR:
    Probably a male, must be a professional, probably an ex-pat moving over here that has the same interests would be ideal but not essential as long as you get on, age bracket from 25-45, 6 months minimum rental but longer term preferred.

RENT:
    Rent is 850 per calendar month , this is for your room and terrace plus use of the rest of the apartment. The bills are around 150 extra per month.

I have yet to clear out the room and add additonal furntiture but you can get a a very good idea from the pictures.

Send me you email for more pictures.

AVAILABLE FROM 1st August 2012, 1 months deposit required, 1 months notice both ways.

This rental is in the Free Sector only.

• Your Flatmate
Share  |  Report  |  352 views
1 comment
  • siobhanmalik likes this
  • CarmelloBrown
    CarmelloBrown English ex pat working in Amsterdam. Please can you let me know if this rental is stil available. abby.bhadmus@me.com
    September 13, 2012