Frenchminute.com - Learn French online ovr

• 60+ recommendations posted by clients on LinkedIn, 25+ years experience - Learn French with a professional French teacher - Lessons via Skype (pay per minute) - Audiovisual courses sent by email to learn French through culture - Coaching to improve your French by writing
    ---
    Bonjour,
    I live in the south of France and I am specialized in online French courses via Skype and by email.
    My goal : to allow people with very little time to go on nevertheless with learning and practising French.
    All is designed to be effective, fun, motivating without stress added.
    I am totally flexible. I work 7 days a week, 365 days a year from 6 am to 11pm.
    I bill my Skype lessons by the minute (0,6666 euro/min.) so you just pay for the time you have, for the time you are really prepared for - without fine for last minute cancellation.
    I offer two audiovisual courses (one for adults, one for teenagers) that I send by email and that allow you to learn French by watching videos about French popular culture (movies, songs, sketches, etc.)
    I offer a coaching method to improve you written skills in French, convinced that this exercise also impact greatly the oral performance by developing autocorrection and attention skills.
    Please visite my site : www.frenchminute.com or my LinkedIn profile and contact me : frenchminute(at)gmail.com
    Watch my video (in French with subtitles) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK5y_jJurhk
    A bientôt !
    Jean-Robert Lebrun
Share  |  Report  |  958 views
0 comments