This specially designed Intensive Sports First Aid Course is geared at anyone involved/working with sports & children: Athletes / Coaches /Referees / Parents.
The course is run by a certified First Aid Instructor certified by SGS (Société Général de Surveillance (Swiss Accreditation Institute), SRC (Swiss Resuscitation Council) and HSE (Health and Safety Executive, UK). Qualification is for 2 years.
Venues & Schedule: NYON, Tuesday 28th of March at Restaurant Croix Verte from 17H45 to 22H45
CONTENTS OF COURSES
• Initial assessment & evaluation of an emergency / Emergency numbers
• Assessment & management of impairment of consciousness BLS (CPR)
• Recognition & management of bleeding
• Recognition & management of an asthma attack
• Allergic reactions with anaphylactic shock
• Recognition & management of convulsions, concussion & head injury
• Recognition & initial treatment of injuries to bones & soft tissues
• Prevention, recognition & management of heat related injuries
• and dehydration
• Recognition & management of insect/stings & bites
PRACTICAL SESSIONS & DEMONSTRATIONS
• Recovery position
• Adult CPR & Child CPR
• Demonstration and handling of the Epi-Pen® & the Anapen® Autoinjector
• Heimlich Manoeuvre
• Demonstration of First Aid equipment & material
HOW TO BOOK?
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting NYON First Aid Workshop including full name, age, contact details (mobile phone & email address).